All Saints’ Church is part of the Parish of Putney, an ecclesiastical parish with two churches, St Mary’s and All Saints’. Those who fulfil the criteria may apply for enrolment on the church electoral roll using this form: ER Form
Parochial Church Council
The parish as a whole is governed by the Parochial Church Council (PCC), chaired by the Team Rector, and has two churchwardens, one from each church (sometimes known as ‘parish wardens’).
Current members of the Parochial Church Council: PCC Members 2023-24
Dates of 2023-24 meetings: 8th November 2023, Wednesday 31st January 2024, Wednesday 22nd May (APCM), Wednesday 3rd July, Wednesday 11th September and Wednesday 6th November.
The reports of the Annual Parochial Church Meeting held on Wednesday 10th May 2023 including the full statutory accounts of the Parish (for the year ending 31st December 2022),: 2022 report
Meeting of the Parishioners and APCM
The meeting of the parishioners and the Annual Parochial Church Meeting took place on Wednesday 10th May.
- At the meeting of the parishioners Andrew Grocott and Sarah Thomas were elected as churchwardens for the parish, to serve one-year terms.
- At the APCM the reports and accounts of the parish for 2022 were received.
The Parochial Church Council met on Wednesday 8th February.
- We decided to accept the Parish Action Committee’s nomination of Michelle Penn as the new chair of that committee.
- We decided to drop Wandsworth Citizens as one of the Parish Action mission partners, leaving Wandsworth Foodbank, the Charlie Waller Trust, Christian Aid, Glassdoor and Regenerate.
- We decided that the parish should join Youth Ministry in Communion, a collaboration with other London churches of a sacramental tradition, to help us with our youth work. We will pay £1,000 for the first year of membership.
District Church Council
Each church is governed by a District Church Council (DCC), chaired by the member of the clergy with responsibility for that church: All Saints’ DCC is chaired by the Team Vicar. Each church also has two deputy churchwardens (also known as ‘district wardens’).
The members of All Saints’ District Church Council: DCC Members 2023-2024
Dates of 2023-24 Meetings: 15th November 2023, Wednesday 17th January 2024, Wednesday 20th March, Sunday 21st April (ACM), Wednesday 12th June, Wednesday 9th October and Wednesday 27th November.
The report for the Annual Church Meeting which was held on Sunday 7th May 2023: ANNUAL REPORT 2022
All Saints’ ACM – The All Saints’ Annual Church Meeting took place on Sunday 7th May.
- We elected Alison Fleming and Olly Todd as deputy churchwardens (district wardens), both to serve one-year terms.
- We elected Eve Bradshaw, Rosie Taylor-Davies, and Jane Turner as our representatives on Deanery Synod, all to serve three-year terms.
- We elected Catherine Collyer to the PCC to serve a three-year term.
- We elected Gemma Duncan, James Lewis, and Christopher McVey to the DCC to serve three-year terms.
- At a DCC meeting immediately following the ACM, we elected Eve Bradshaw as the Deanery Synod representative who will sit on the DCC, and we appointed Gemma Duncan as DCC Secretary and James Lewis as DCC Treasurer. We also co-opted Catherine Collyer to the DCC.
The All Saints’ District Church Council met on Monday 20th February.
- We discussed what to do with the fallen roundel (red textile disc) and the other four whose condition has deteriorated, and decided that all six should be taken down for safety reasons, possibly to be replaced in time with more durable decoration.
- We decided to replace a broken heater in church and will attempt to raise the money by donations.
- We discussed ways of stimulating more financial giving. A subcommittee will meet to discuss further.
If you would like to know more about any of these things, please speak to clergy, wardens, or PCC and DCC secretaries.